skittle n : a bowling pin of the type used in ninepins or (in England) skittles [syn: ninepin, skittle pin] v : play skittles
- Rhymes: -ɪtəl
- skittles (music) is a manchester based lyricist, songwriter/producer
- Skittles (sport) is the sport from which bowling originated.
- Tabletop Skittles is the Carrom version, which uses a spinning top to knock over pins.
- Skittles (confectionery) are a small candy, made in several different fruit flavors.
- Skittles (chess) is chess jargon.
- Skittles is also a slang term for Coricidin, usually when it is used recreationally.
- Skittles was the nickname of Catherine Walters, 'the last Victorian Courtesan'